Some thoughts on traveling from Monterray, CA to Knoxville:
- Grand Canyon North Rim: I’ve never been and Becka pointed out that it could be considered to lie along our route
- Arches National Park: Becka wants to go here; it sounds quite lovely. This is why I’ll want a new lens before I go. :)
- The Wonder Tower in Genoa, CO: See SIX states from one spot. I mean, if they had a large ball of string we could look at too it would be perfect!
- Prairie Dog Town in Oakley, KS: This is the sort of place that Sam & Max would have visited. I’m not sure how serious I am about this one.
- Cosmosphere in Hutchinson, KY: No comment required, right?
- Gateway Arch in St. Louis, MO: I’m afraid of heights but this has always appealed to me anyway
- Louisville, KY (and the family cemetery)
For those who aren’t in the know, my baby sister has suggested a ROAD TRIP from Cali to Tennessee in late October and early November. I’ve agreed that this sounds like a fine way to spend 10 days. We’re batting ideas back and forth on what to do and see. This is my first attempt at a mapping out of the possibilities – and a way to visually remind myself of where things are in the US.